Wednesday, January 09, 2008

List

Things I like:

-Ferry terminals
-Watching vinyl spin
-Eating just enough food to be full, but not feel gross
-Josh
-Reading my brother's blog
-Cold beer on a hot day
-Dry wine on a cold night
-Fuzzy slippers
-Summer
-Evenings when I don't have rehearsal

Things I dislike:

-Playing in a pit orchestra for ANY opera. No exceptions. I don't care how well bathed everyone in the orchestra is, when you cram 50 people into a tiny sunken box below a stage and make them play La Boheme for three hours, it won't smell nice, and it will be unpleasant for everyone involved.
-Shoulder cramps from playing cello

3 comments:

Mitch W said...

mmmmm sweaty artsy people :P

Jeremy K. said...

Thanks!

I've been meaning to read your blog more often, but I'm too busy marking and learning about lasers and writing awesome short stories. Speaking of which, I took a break from Achilles and knocked another one out these last two days. I'll try to get it typed up.

Naomi said...

Awesome!!! I'm excited to read it.

 
Locations of visitors to this page