Monday, September 18, 2006

Mitch I'm sorry

I got home tonight at like 1:30 after hanging out with Josh and Mitch, eating food, wandering around, and drinking that horrible Icelandic paint thinner. I promised that upon coming home I would complete my epic blog about my trip to see the Mars Volta, but I just couldn't finish it. I'll either have to divide it up into smaller sections, or just post it a lot later, but either way it will take time to complete. I know Mitch will read this be all "NAOMI YOU LYING BITCH, I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU" and you know what, he has every right to feel that way. I would.


****************EDIT********************

Okay mitch, part 1 is up. READ AWAY!

1 comment:

Mitch W said...

Oh this is it Naomi, the war on your cello castle starts now. Your done for! Game over man, game over.

 
Locations of visitors to this page